21.07.2007

CWT to -40 m - I loved it!

Today at training I did a wonderful -40 m CWT dive. The thing that makes me feel so good about it is the fact that this was really easy!

I had a very good feeling when I first dipped into the water. My first preparation dive, I wanted to do to -20 m. It all went so smoothly that I had to stop myself at about -27 m.

Today I really felt like I am actually gaining onto my big goal this year - to hit -50m.

Unfortunatelly I did not get to do another dive. But next weekend I'll be back and then the light is going to hang a little deeper...

Locatrion: The pich black lake of Wildschütz. It is an old pit with a maximum depth of 74 m.

Buddy: Clemens, Jonas and Wolle

Safety: Wolle

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, congrats on your dive! And especially because it wasn't pushed.. good stuff.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulations on your 40 CWT! Did you do mouthfill or could you still equalize 'normally'?

    AntwortenLöschen