01.10.2007

3rd Copenhagen Open

This weekend I had the pleasure to be a athlete again at a competition. That was quite nice after being involved in organizing and judging the last couple of weeks.

Due to the lack of training (just started a new job) my performances where lousy (except for one PB in DNF)! For some reason I had in my head that there will be a second attempt for static on Sunday which made me give up my "first" and only attempt after 3:41 and then the next day I almost threw up during dynamic. Must have eaten something strange...

Never the less I enjoyed the wonderful atmosphere and was very glad to see so many of my Danish friends again and meet some new people.

It was also a pleasure to meet Peter Boivie again who I took the judge course with in Maribor and who made me eat strange rotten Swedish fish in Lysekil.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen