20.10.2007

100 m DYN in training

So today was the first training after I cought a cold in Danmark. I was really not happy about the fact that I did not get to train too much lateley because the Long Night of Apnea is drawing ever closer.

But then!!! HAHA! After the usual warm-up (400m swim) and bustimng my ass doing the dolphin kick without a fin (8x25m) I did my technique training with the fin (6x50m) and that felt so good and easy that I decided to have a little break and do a max dive...
I did 100 m DYN then! And it felt goood! It felt like, why not making the turn...

I am so, so happy. All this training did have an effect and I really feel like I can improve once more.

I must admit a lot of that is due to the excelent coaching and training of Elisabeth. She is really good in finding out what is going wrong and how to fix it.

So I'm very much looking forward to the competition now.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Martin,
    das klingt ja vielversprechend für ein neues PB in Berlin! :-)
    Viel Spass&Erfolg.
    Gruss aus Zürich
    Martin

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke, danke... Ich war selber sehr überrascht. Hatte nicht damit gerechnet und schon gar nicht, dass es so einfach sein würde.

    Jetzt freu ich mich richtig auf den Wettkampf... :) Vorher hatte ich mir ob der langen Krankheit halt schon Sorgen gemacht.

    AntwortenLöschen