21.02.2008

TV shooting with Anna v. B.

Yesterday, Anna asked me if I could assist her during a shooting for a Berlin based TV station.



The rbb is planning to broadcast a 3:30 min report on Anna right before the German Championship this Friday, 18:30 am. I will post the link here once the clip is online.

The shoot was taking place in Berlins biggest facility for indoor water sports, The Schwimm- und Sprunghalle im Europasportpark. It was build for the application for the Olympic Games. Part of the facility is not just the Olympic pool (50x25x3m) and the jumping pool (21x25x5m) but a second 50m pool several 25m pools and several smaller pool, whirlpool etc...

One of the coolest things there was the window in the jumping pool which was perfect for shooting Anna under water. We had a lot of fun playing around with that. Making bubble rings, for instance, in a 5m deep pool in front of such a window is JUST GREAT!

Although I was basically just there to safety Anna and sit in the back ground, I got to say a few words into the camera in the end. Still there is no guarantee it will be in the clip.

The rbb was shooting a very similar clip about me last year but the link to that one does not work any longer. With a little luck I will be able to recover that one too and put it back online.

But for now I will keep dreaming about this pool... A regular training there and paradise is near.
PS: There is no question where I would organize an Indoor World Championship if I had to...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen