20.10.2008

EUROPE EVOLUTION CUP 2008


The reason why I did not write anything about this wonderful event is simply because I was even more unfortunate then in Dahab.

Just before the first competition I caught a virus. I felt a little weird in the morning. Would not eat at all. And then after announcing the performances I felt like all energy was drained from me. I really had problems to keep myself upright. No good!

That was it for me on that weekend. I did not get in the water onece. Exept my feet when I coached Elisabeth and Natalia (yes, she asked me to coach her through her worm-up:). And that was it. Luckaly we had a great time in Venice, a place where one should only go when happy in love.

Never the less I want to bring your attention back to the website of the EEC since they have just published a first video of the event. The cameras they had in place where really impressive and I hope we will see more of this in the future.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen