06.08.2007

Call me President, Vice President...

As of today I am a member of the board of AIDA Germany. My official title is Vice President Public Relations. Is'nt that great!?!

It is incredible how easy one can obtain such a position these days… I had prepared a speech and a presentation; I was ready to answer questions about my freediving past, my family, my plans for the future, my vision for AIDA… all in vain. All I had to do was say “yes” at the right time.

So from now on I will be responsible for PR in AIDA Germany. That includes the website (that will ned a lot of work) and all media contacts. I will have to tackle the almost impossible task of explaining the difference of No Limits and Constant Weight diving to ignorant, lurid journalists… I cant wait to get started…

2 Kommentare: