06.08.2007

New PB in CWT - 45m

After a very long and very tiring weekend in Hemmoor I came home with a big smile on my face.

The reason for this is easy to guess. I did dive to a new personal record of -45m!

We arrived in Hemmoor on Friday night and jumped in for a night dive. On Saturday we did one very nice dive at the Rüttler, a concrete building (thingy) under water starting at -18m going down to -32m and I picked up a nice little stone there. At the second dive we went to a different spot where I picked up a stone in -44m (PB).


And then, yesterday morning, I wanted to take that one step further and went down to -45m at the platform provided by AIDA Germany.

The lake at Hemmoor is really perfect for a training like that as it has all you need from shallow water attractions like uw forests with a lot of fish to mid depth attraction all the way to a full functioning counter ballast system ready for anyone who wants to train deeper... That makes it my PB lake...

Of course, my little mermaid had to break my balls by diving just 1 m deeper… She sure loves a competition. So, Nordic Deep, here we come...

Buddy: Elisabeth and Johannes

Safety: Johannes

3 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on the PB Martin, and happy birthday for today!

    Cheers mate, all the best,
    Ben Noble

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I had no doubt you could do this, and soon you will pick up the stone at the bottom ;)

    Can you send me the pictures from the weekend? I might even write something on my blog about it then...

    Elisabeth

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanx Ben, thanx Elli... It feels good to have the 45. 50 is next...

    AntwortenLöschen