14.04.2008

Back on Track

Today, I felt like I had some strengh back and so schedueled a training dive.

I prepared quite intensive for it because I do not have so many days left to do what I came here for.

With the wonderful help of my loveley mermaid, I managed to dive down to -45m which is my personal best from last year. The dive went all well until the last 2 meters where I could not equalize any more and then I forgot to look out for the arch at the bottom and hurried back up... :(

But I am confident, that I can do that again and a bit more. So tomorrow I will rest and "just" safety all the other family members who gathered for this competition and probably announce -47m for the day after tomorrow.

Wish me luck... (although, luck is not a factor)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Great Martin!!! You did it! Congratulations!
    Real hard equalizing deeper 35 by lungs, I dont know how it works at >40

    Alex

    AntwortenLöschen